MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-04-2003, 09:55 PM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up FFW Another one Passed!

Hey all...
I just woke up off my living room floor , crashed w/ all 3 dogs to my cellphone ringing..man, I'm beat!

Well....FFW went pretty well....I met up w/ most everyone. Crewzin ran his MACH...and I got to talk to him more than 347..she was sicker than a dog, and could not talk. It was good to see Caymon again on Saturday, and saw Mike (Cad) both days...Got his bumper from him and my buddy Tomy Hammon that owns all the Hammon Ford dealerships down here took it with him, so I did not have to worry about bungying it into my back seat. THANKS MIKE! I'll let ya know how it goes.... Saw Jeff again on Saturday morning..(Cyberstang) and he had to split to go to work. Chatted for a minute w/ Nicole in her GirlsCanToo booth in the Midway. Its always nice to see her!

Saturday they had 128 cars...Gave out the Top 25. Myself, WhiteSnake, Jodi's dad and Tomy Hammon in his A/C Cobra (not a kit) all recieved a plaque.

Today they had about 85 cars. Did the specialties...I got a Top 20 Mustangs and Tomy Hammon got best Exotic in his A/C Cobra. 2 of my other friends from my Cobra Club also placed in the Top 20 w/ thier '94 Pace Car Cobra Verte, and thier '93 Cobra Convertible. Considering the competition, I was happy w/ the outcome....I got to have a couple of long chats w/ some of the FFW reps and was surprised of how many people told me that they had the issue of MM&FF that I got in. One kid told me he had the article hanging on his wall...I got real kick out of that, and talked Mustangs w/ him for about 20 minutes.

Crewzin got a little twisted last night, from what he told me and they were racing thier mini bikes down the track and he rolled it on the track....I saw no scars or blood, but I bet once his blood runs clear again, he might be hurtin just a bit...lol....I wish i'd have seen it!!!!!! I always miss that good stuff. Its always a pleasure to see Crewzin and 347...I know they've been busy getting thier shop built...I miss not seeing them around. Hopefully sometime soon we can get together again, and spend some good time together!

I have not got my pics developed yet, (pc and digital are not getting along right now) the only pic I have now is one i bought from the FFW photographer of us as a group on Saturday w/ our trophies, and of corse my damn scanner is not working either....so, I will have the pics tomorrow sometime...

I never did see Erica, I'm sorry I missed her...I never made it into the pit are, or did I see her car. And I must admit, I'm REALLY dissappointed!!!! Maybe we will have another oppurtunity sometime...

So, anyways...I"m wiped out. Gonna get some rest. Hey Dan, can we please leave this here, instead of moving it into the Racers Forum..Noone will see it there...??? pweeze?
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:22 AM   #2
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Gald to see ya'll again. Even though I had to ditch early... I had lots of fun while I was there. I'm going to try my hardest to get a trailor so I can get my stang out there

If anybody in the Houston area knows anyone selling a trailor, let me know. I don't care what color it is or what's it made out of (alunium, steal) or even if it is for a car or not.... as long as it will hold up at least 3500 lbs.
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 02:06 PM   #3
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

BAHAHA, I just noticed you got moved!!!

Now this thread is permently lost forever
Old 05-05-2003, 08:21 PM   #4
cad614

haha, no kiddin! At least a few of us can still find it.

Maybe we should just take over the Racer's Club House since no one else comes here.

'95 GT Convertible
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 07:05 AM   #5
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

We can rename it to the "Texas Club House"
Old 05-06-2003, 12:30 PM   #6
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Sweet!!! Sounds like a plan!!
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 07:57 PM   #7
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up :)

HEHEHEH...I LIKE THAT IDEA!!! LETS JUST DO IT, Dan will never know, I bet he dont ever come in here either!!!!! lmao....
Texas Club House, eh?
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: