MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-23-2003, 01:12 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy My Kinde passed away. I'm heart broke.

Just wanted to share this with ya'll....
I have some very very sad news..

My KINDE passed away Friday morning. She was 11 1/2 years old. I was up w/ her about 3am. Tried to give her her meds. She did not want them. I never could go back to sleep and I'm thankful I could not. She was up in bed and could not get comfortable. Shes been in Heart failure and had trachea problems and has been medicated for many many months to help ease her symptoms..

I had Caitlin and the other 2 dogs in the bed w/ me. About 5:45 She was suffering badly. She passed away in my arms, I gave her mouth to mouth. She came back around for about another 15 minutes. Long enough for us to get comfortable, and she looked at the sky, and layed her head in my arms. She passed very peaceful and quietly this time..

I just got home. We buried her in Louies back yard, in her basket with her pillow, Kinde and Kokos blanket, a homemade pillow that cc made for her, a bone and some pictures.....We bought some flowers and I brought a Sago Palm over from my house to put on her grave. Me and cc will plant them tomorrow. Caitlin and Racie and KoKo are at her dads now, I will pick them up later tonight. Kinde was the first dog I ever had, and my first baby. I had her before Caitlin, and they all grew up together. I knew her health was declining, but did not expect it this quickly.....I will miss her terribly.
Caitlin is handling it well...I'm proud of her. Better than myself. Just thought I would let ya'll know.
Kinde is not suffering now and is playing and running in Doggie Heaven, and breathing better than ever. Keep her in your prayers...
I took alot of pictures on Wednesday, and Caitlin put hers, Racie's, KoKo's and Kinde's handprints in Paint on a heart shaped ceramic stone....Im so thankful we did it when we did....

***on a personal note now..I'm exausted, and copied and pasted this from another website. I could not type it all again. I hope you understand. Just wanted ya'll to know. Here is the link to the pictures Ijust downloaded. I'm trying for some closure here, but its not working....****
TNT

http://community.webshots.com/album/86955441czXpOL

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 02:19 AM   #2
HotRoddin
cranky old man

There just aren't any words that can ease the pain of losing a person or a pet that you've grown to love. Only time heals that pain. I hope that time passes quickly, and I hope your thoughts soon turn from sadness at kinde's passing to happy memories of the fun you had and the time you spent together, and the knowledge that you'll spend happy times together again.
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 06:42 PM   #3
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

I kind of know how you feel. My dog passed away this summer. He was about 15 years old, and considering I am just 23, I basically grew up with him. Pets really do become part of the family. Sorry to hear about Kinde .

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
red82gt
Sober voice of Reason

It's tough losing a pet, I lost my dog Rascal back in October
After that, I've now got a new puppy, Kneesa. That's her at 10 weeks old in my Avatar, I miss rascal everyday but having her has sure eased the pain

Last edited by red82gt; 08-24-2003 at 12:32 PM..
red82gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 12:58 AM   #5
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Unhappy

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Kinde, Christine. My dog died in 2001 and he was the best animal friend I've ever had. Seems like he understood me in ways most of my friends didn't. I still think about him every once in a while.... . I don't really know what else to say to you except that I know (in a way) how you feel. You're not alone.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 03:30 AM   #6
rbohm
Registered Member

Cool

i know the pain of losing a beloved pet. my dog died about 15 years ago at the age of 17. it still bothers me today at times. you never really get over it, you just sort of move on.
by a band who died in a plane crash.

fordsix.com admin
rbohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 03:26 PM   #7
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

Unhappy

That sucks. Its never easy losing a good pet, especially a dog. At least you have the good memories.
190 LPH fuel pump, 3-row radiator,
Maximum Motorsports full length subframes

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada(wife's car)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL (company ride)

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !!!!
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 06:27 AM   #8
CobraJet428
Registered Member

Default Loyalty

I'm sorry about your loss. You know what the greatest thing about pets is? Loyalty. A pet, especially a good dog, is probably more loyal than people are. The dog doesn't care if one is rich or poor, fat or thin, young or old,etc., but he/she always is there to greet you, get and give affection and through good and bad, your pet's "opinion" of you does not change. If people were as loyal and dependable as good dogs, we'd live in a better world...Imagine a world with no backstabbing and betrayal....
Rice Haters Club Member #237
2007 Vista Blue Mustang GT Convertible w/black top and charcoal interior, 18-in. polished aluminum wheels.
1978 Ford F150 Ranger Longbed, 400M w/automatic and 2 fuel tanks...get the picture?
1993 Mustang GT Dark Blue/Grey 2-tone. Flowmaster Mufflers and blackouts on the headlights. RIP (10/31/99).
1968 Mustang 6 cyl/C4 automatic
1938 Ford Pickup, Flathead V8 (85HP) with granny 4-speed..a restoration work in progress.
CobraJet428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 11:35 AM   #9
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Unhappy

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how incredibly difficult it is to lose a pet.

KINDE is pain free now over the bridge

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an aniumal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so that they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made well and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content except for one small thing: they each miss someone very special to them who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group,flying over the green grass, his legs carring him faster and faster.

You have been spotted and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, not to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face: your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look on again into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life, but never absent from your heart.

Then, you cross the Rainbow Bridge together..........
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 01:17 PM   #10
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Arrow Sicy..

Thank you. I appreciate that. I had never seen that till after Kinde died. Still makes me cry when I read it.
Thanks again EVERYBODY!!! I really appreciate all your support.. I still really miss her and it will be 2 weeks tomorrow. She is always on my mind. I just miss her.
Christine

Last edited by Topless In Texas; 09-04-2003 at 09:59 PM..
Old 09-04-2003, 01:37 PM   #11
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

You're welcome. It makes me cry every single time I read it.
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 03:09 PM   #12
VNAMUS in VA
Registered Member

Christine,
I haven't been on this board in forever, but when I saw your painful post, I had to reply with my deepest condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss. I, too, am a devoted animal person, and I know how you feel right now. Those pictures of Kinde are just gorgeous. Poms are such great dogs. She's beautiful.
Take care, it will get better, sweetie. Keep kissing your other puppies, they'll make you feel better
-Mandy
Old 09-04-2003, 03:47 PM   #13
RBatson
Registered Member

Unhappy

Its never easy losing a faithful companion, sorry to hear about your loss, I know how hard it can be. Just remember the good times you had and realize that as long as she is a part of you, she's still with you.
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 05:51 AM   #14
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy More pics.

Ive been up all night. I miss Kinde. I posted some pics of her resting place on her Webshots. Not having a good night.
Just thinking about her and missing her.
Please check out her resting place. Its on page 2 of this album.
TNT

http://community.webshots.com/album/86955441czXpOL

Old 09-06-2003, 06:33 AM   #15
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Post My babies

Here's the pic of the Heart we did on that Wed. Kinde died 2 days later.
TNT
Dammit, Im too old to get this shook up over this ****
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my babies hand prints..jpg (322.7 KB, 10 views)