MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Racer's Club House (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FFW in Bristol or Corral day, anybody want to come (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=24982)

tireburner163 06-12-2002 10:35 PM

FFW in Bristol or Corral day, anybody want to come

Well I've decided to go the one or the other. The FFW in Bristol is August 3,4 &5 and Corral day is sometime in Mid July.

Do any of you guys in the general area wanna get together and meet at one of these events?

MidNiteBlu 5.0 06-12-2002 11:07 PM

I would go if i didnt live on the wrong side of the country. haha.

Crazy Horse GT 06-12-2002 11:25 PM

oh man, josh bristol is the weekend im going to the brickyard, that sucks, we could have met up & drove up together, crap, oh well take it easy. marty.:(

tireburner163 06-12-2002 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
oh man, josh bristol is the weekend im going to the brickyard, that sucks, we could have met up & drove up together, crap, oh well take it easy. marty.:(
What about Corral day? That's in mid July. That should be even closer to you.

tireburner163 06-13-2002 01:07 AM

Well, it looks like me a Marty are gonna be going to Corral day. FiveOhPatrol, says he's gonna be there too.

Crazy Horse GT 06-13-2002 03:36 AM

josh call me about a week before, tell odie i cant remember anything, but we will do it , rage5.0 is supposed to go too, heheh i wonder if they will boot me for having the mustangworks.com decals on my car, oh well. see ya in july, i might let you drive ol crazy- not. j/k:D fiveohpatrol, you gonna go too hey how about the brickyard, you going to it, we will be in bargersville that weekend, look for us at bowling green in july, we can be there in about 3to 4 hours , depending on cop's hahah, hope to meet ya there l8ter.:cool:

RAGE_5.0 06-13-2002 06:39 AM

Josh I am going to Corral day also. It is Saturday July 27th at beech bend raceway in bowlnig green kentucky. Go to www.corral.net and check out the corral day forum. Hell I'll even buy you a Canadian beer Josh:D

tireburner163 06-13-2002 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RAGE_5.0
Hell I'll even buy you a Canadian beer Josh:D
ewwwwwww

:D

Eric4Nitrous 06-13-2002 10:59 AM

I'll be at the Corral Day. That's gonna be fun. I'm gonna try to run my car there at that..so Josh you can be my parachute packer.lol

Eric

Crazy Horse GT 06-13-2002 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RadicalGT
I'll be at the Corral Day. That's gonna be fun. I'm gonna try to run my car there at that..so Josh you can be my parachute packer.lol

Eric

heheh i could bust on you eric, but im going to be nice today, haha, hey cool i will get to see OUR car run , allright, really though if you need help me and josh will help out, rage5.0 josh is too young to drink man, so make that molson ice heheh,j/k i think josh is going to hook up with me & me, him, & odie are going to ride up in ol crazy, dont want that 4-banger holding me up hahahaj/k burner. it will be cool to try & meet some of you guy's finally, later, marty.:D :cool:

Coupe Devil 06-13-2002 11:50 AM

HAhahahaha, Josh is gonna be a chute packer..... He he he , I may go up for Corral da, Im only about two hours from Beech Bend so well jsut have to see.

Brad

tireburner163 06-13-2002 01:23 PM

Hey RadicalGT, you gonna let me drive your car around the pits?:) ok, ok, can I sit in it and rev the motor up?:p

Pony_Power_90, you should come out, bring your little brother too. I'll race his 2.3 against mine, lol:D

Eric4Nitrous 06-13-2002 02:17 PM

Josh, Yea i'll let you sit in it and rev it up. Just don't blow it.lol j/k I'll take you around the pits in it. I think beech bend has a thing where if you sign a release form or something...that you can take a passenger for a ride down the track. I'll check into it. If it is..I'll take you for a 7 sec thrill ride!! You better not pee in my car.lmao

Eric

RAGE_5.0 06-13-2002 08:09 PM

There is no passengers aloud at corral day on passes. Hey Marty I am only 18 myself and I'm getting loaded on Friday and Saturday night. Get a campsite. $20 a night and thats where the partying goes on.