MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-21-2002, 11:18 AM   #1
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Default Roll call....who's going to Corral day?

I'm leaving here Friday morning with either my dad or my g/f step dad in tow. I'm gonna meet up with Marty and we're gonna crusie to bowling green together. We're gonna chill for a while in RadicalGT's pit. I think FiveOhPatrol is gonna meet up with us too.

I'm bringing steaks so if anyone here is going, stop by and get one.......if they last, you know how Marty is

Anybody else out here in MW land going?

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 11:53 AM   #2
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

I'm leaving on Thursday at about 9pm. I will stop to rest at about 3 in richwood kentucky. At about 7 am Ike(red1988lx) will be comnig in from columbus and wake me up and we will continue on our way.

On Friday I expect to arrive in BG at around 11am set up camp and head over to TEA to hang out with a bunch of the guys I talk to mirc( Blk88gt,eighty6gt,matzilla and the list goes on). At about 6pm we will be at fazolis to get supper then we are heading to vato zone to wait for people to show up for the cruise. After the cruise it is back to the campground to get right wasted.

Saturday morning install the overflow bottle, go for tech then hopefully rip off some mid-high 14's. Aftr he track see what everyones doing and after we do whatever go back to the campground to once again get wasted=)

Sunday I am gonna try and wake up at a decent time so i can get back ni town before midnight on sunday so i can go to work for 7am

JAMES

Hey josh I will see you and marty there. I'll just look for the guys in the mustangworks shirts. Eric is gonna be pretty easy to spot. and i will imagine 5ohpatrol willb e with you guys.
Old 07-21-2002, 01:42 PM   #3
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Unhappy

I'm neutral right now..I've been having alot of problems in my life..as far as my family. That's why i've been pretty depressed and down lately. I want to come but just don't know if i'll be good company or not. My g/f and I split ways and i learned that she was cheating on me the WHOLE time. This pretty much killed me inside because i thought that she might be the one. So I'll definately give you guys an answer on wednesday. I'm sorry guys for all this. Hope you can understand my decision.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 02:01 PM   #4
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Quote:
Originally posted by RadicalGT
I'm neutral right now..I've been having alot of problems in my life..as far as my family. That's why i've been pretty depressed and down lately. I want to come but just don't know if i'll be good company or not. My g/f and I split ways and i learned that she was cheating on me the WHOLE time. This pretty much killed me inside because i thought that she might be the one. So I'll definately give you guys an answer on wednesday. I'm sorry guys for all this. Hope you can understand my decision.
Damn man im sorry to hear that. Just fire that monster up and go racing and forget about her But i know it is hard i just went through something like that not to long ago.

Hey Tireburner if you come out to Cali and pick me up I will go with ya
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 08:29 PM   #5
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MidNiteBlu 5.0

If you fly in you won't regret it from what I hear. Or hell get in your car now and start driving. only 4 days or so of driving. What else do you have to do?

Eric i'm sorry to hear about the problem with your ex. Understand if you don't come.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:21 PM   #6
tireburner163

Quote:
Originally posted by RadicalGT
THat suxs man....only one thing to make you feel better. The company of friends and big juicy steak....you can have 2...if Matry doesn't eat them all

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 07-22-2002, 12:55 AM   #7
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Talking

I'm there!! And can hardly wait! My husband and I are leaving early Saturday morning or might even head down Friday night after work. Was hoping to have my Stang back by then, but don't think it's going to happen.
Guess we'll be showing up in his NASCAR truck. But at least it is a Ford. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Eric,
Sorry to hear about your troubles, but what a better way to get over the blues!!?? Besides, I'm sure there will be lots of single girls looking for a cool guy with a bad *** Mustang. It's all good!
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 01:13 AM   #8
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

uh josh, i changed my mind, im not going, sorry!, just jokeing, heheh, man i cant eat over one steak, why am i a pig all of a sudden , geez, i only weigh 130 lbs, eric, oh man, im sorry to hear that, come on , go it might do you good, no one else will let me be their crew chief , burner, i found a 90 something vert today, but it's about an hour from my house, didnt have time to stop & price check, sorry.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:24 AM   #9
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by MidNiteBlu 5.0
Ditto. But, I can't leave until the 24th, and I have to be back by the 30th.

Eric
People suck. Some of them are women. I'm really sorry to hear the news, Bro, but believe me, you're better off (I know, sounds chicken$hit, but it's true).

Best to ya!!! Go to the show, and have a blast. You won't regret it!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 08:37 AM   #10
Coupe Devil

I'll be there.. Leaving saturday morning cause I live CLOSE suckers..... I plan on gettin there about 10 Saturday morning. Josh I'll take ya up on one of those steaks. yeah yeah. We have to plan a time and place for everyone to meet.... I am suggesting right behind the tower at say 1:00 p.m.??? Any objections or better ideas???? IT will be cool to meet everyone.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 01:39 PM   #11
Coupe Devil

Bump

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 08:36 PM   #12
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

I'm just gonig to look for martys car. He said it says crazyhorse or somethnig in the back window so i will make my way over and see him. Oh and josh remember a few months ago when you were on the hit list

I've never been to a drag strip before and hope i don't embarass myself when i run. On the street I can drive but thats not with hundreds of people watching me.
Old 07-22-2002, 08:38 PM   #13
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

You guys are camping right? I'm gonna be partying at camp dedpedal with the corral guys. I'll cruise the campground first and see if I can see where you gusy are. I'm eating at fazolis friday night though josh so no steaks for me. I'll try drop by though.

I dunno why i just didn't edit my last post.
Old 07-22-2002, 09:18 PM   #14
tireburner163

No, Me and Marty are driving up Sat. Morning and leaving Sat. night.

We'll prob grill those steaks around lunch time.

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 07-22-2002, 09:25 PM   #15
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Oh ok josh.
you should stay overnight though. Its only $20 a night at the campground and your gonna miss some good times.
Old 07-23-2002, 02:37 AM   #16
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

james, im not going to race, my car will be parked it's a black 2k, my spokes on my wheels are black, i have mustang work's. com on my quarter window's, silver metal flake crazyhorse,on top of my back window, a red running stang below it, and gt at the bottom, i will be wearing my mw shirt, with either a jeff burton cap, or a bill elliot mcdonalds 94 cap, i will be beating up josh , so if you see a fight we are there, just a j/k, hope to see you there, odie wasnt going, but i think she is now,be looking for you, l8ter. lol.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 04:39 AM   #17
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

as far as i know i'll be there ........planning on leaving fri ,arriving late fri night.........gonna stay sat night ,then leave sunday

i'd like to meet some of you folks ,so any info about who is going to be where would be great .......

if anybody's got a cell phone pm me a # so i can find the mustang works peeps when i get there.......

,where's the campground at where everybodys going to be .....i'd like to camp ,but it depends on who else is camping and whether conitions
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 10:36 PM   #18
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Check out my site for pics of my car so any of you can flag me down. I also have a small mustangworks.com sticker on my back window.

I think I'm gonna probably have a pair of tenholes on the front of the car for the drive down there and my current front wheels on the back. My Nitto DR's are REALLY worn, so they are gonna make the trip in the back seat

Josh, I've got dibs on one of the steaks too

By the way, does anyone have a C&L 19lb sample tube that they can overnight to me?