MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-1999, 03:15 AM   #21
2Quick4u
Registered Member

Testy Testy Testy. The way i see it is U drive your car everyday thats your perogrative im sure Half of the renegade cars get driven on the street thats where most of the fun is. being from the chicago area I've seen bobs car on the street, and ron matula's White lx on the street. and ive also seen plenty of not street legal cars on the street But does that make them street cars or race cars. If the Cars are BUILT within the guidelines of the rules then i believe they should Have A Right to run.
If Bob Passed tech the way he was and they felt confident that he wasn't using the secondary injectors so be it. Maybe when u seen it u should of protested it and maybe they could of explained it 2 u better than we can here. say u have a nos system on your car But No Line or bottle Is That Legal to run if your running a Blower. Yea Because How Can It Work Without The necessary Parts It Cant. Just like No Module So No Work.

[This message has been edited by 2Quick4u (edited 04-24-99).]