View Single Post
Old 12-23-2001, 10:49 PM   #18
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Thanks guys you all are the greatest. Just with Jan 5th approaches fast. I dont know if I can make it.

Tonight, The Groper called me and told me Marie seemed to be really happy last night. He gave me some words of encouragment also.

I'm already going insane ARGGHHHHHH.. I called my Granpa and Uncle and asked if I could have one of there better bottles of home made wine to give to her.

I must of sounded like such a backwoods hillbilly Redneck type. I was wearing a flannel shirt, spoke with a heavy southern acent (Sometimes, depends on whom I'm around.), and was talking about my moonshining making Uncle and Grandpa that live in the Mountains, and racing out in the country.

Cant wait...Cant wait ....Come on jan 5th........Argh. What a great start to the Holidays. Hope this is a sign of a good year to come.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote