MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-02-2003, 11:05 PM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Red face Getting ready for FFW...uggh

GOD...I'm so stressed out I cant even see straight.
Last Sunday I managed to scrounge a socket set out of my garage, and take my front seats out. Cleaned my carpet and my hard interior. Tried to keep it clean thru the week. Today I washed Topless , hosed down the engine, polished my wheels. There was a problem w/ some billett parts I ordered that WAS supposed to be here today..so i have to get them at the track tomorrow morning. I'll have to put them on, finish my interior, and hopefully I can get Cads Bra from him and swap them out. Need to still polish my chrome under my hood. And wipe down the interior. Man, its next to IMPOSSIBLE to drive a car thru **** all week and get ready for something like this in a couple of days...times like this I wish I had a beater I could drive and keep her in parked. Her paint looks terrible, and I just have a real bad feeling about this weekend.
Gotta go load up stuff now and do what I can tonight, cuz i gotta be outta here at 6:30a.m.
Wish me luck..I'm gonna need it!!
TNT stressin...BAD!!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote