MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-19-1999, 10:52 PM   #1
namadness
Registered Member

Default Lugo DQ @ Atlanta? True or false

It was reported on nmraracing.com bbs that Lugo was DQ'd for a short rearend. Is this true?
namadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-1999, 11:13 AM   #2
jchambers

There were a few disqualifications over the weekend,and one was rumored to be because of a shortened (too short) 9" rearend. I didn't catch the name, but you very well could have it correct. There was also someone in S/R force to remove his EPEC unit and I also heard about an S/R racer trying to run a Novi without the inlet restrictor. All of these are unconfirmed except the EPEC. Remember to check with George on anything that's pushing the grey areas.

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.70 Seconds/108.0 MPH
Old 04-21-1999, 02:45 AM   #3
2Quick4u
Registered Member

In the S/R class there was a black Gt running a Epec Computer And A Novi 2000 with no Sleeve. After The Pass on sunday in eliminations From what i heard was they were told to keep there hoods Down And noone Was allowed near the cars and his crew was under the hood disconnecting stuff,also the next pass made was on motor cause he spun the belt and locked up the blower. Also with further lookin in the car there was a braided Line going into the Car and under the seat, Makes U Wonder......... Thats The Best I Can Tell ya From Bein In The Pits And Also Bein On The Crew Of A Renegade Car.

[This message has been edited by 2Quick4u (edited 04-21-99).]
2Quick4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: