MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-28-2000, 04:23 PM   #1
fiveoboy01

Post The NMRA

Well I have been looking and it looks like the NMRA is shaping up to be the best series of the year; they seem to really have it down and so far it looks like they're doing everything right. I signed up to be a member and got a set of permanent numbers; I'm going to race in pure street, even though I'll get killed(don't have alum. heads) but I'll have fun in the process. And I will probably only make it to 2 or 3 of the races, byron and Coulmbus for sure.

------------------
1988 MUSTANG GT Full exhaust, Edelbrock intake, Accel, pullies, K&N, Eibach drag springs, subframes, 3.55s
13.12/102/1.80 at Byron Raceway
Old 02-29-2000, 08:44 AM   #2
jchambers

The NMRA is appealing, I'd like to try and run a few events this year. But don't count out FFW. Purse and contingencies are up OVER $1.5M and with 11 races on the schedule they're still the most mature organization for Ford racing. Trophy Stock and Pure Street are similar, but T/S is a little more restrictive so if you plan on doing any cross-over competition, look at the T/S rules to make sure your in compliance. Both organizations have pretty stringent tech policies to prevent people from cheating. Build it legal and have fun!

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.40 Seconds/109.5 MPH
http://www.kellnet.com/chambers/default.htm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: