Thread: NMRA.....???
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 08:24 PM   #8
Rick 91GT
Procharged!

Jeff, thanks.... do you like your FTI cam? I have talked to Ed about a custom cam but I think I am going to go with the Anderson grind until I add the blower in the future then I'll give on of Ed's cam a try. I have alsothought about building a 408 stroker and staying NA if I get hooked on the all motor thing, it seperatesthe men from the boys in my mind, it's hard to be NA and fast.

My friends car is a 89LX notch, it weighs 3050 with driver, he shifts at 6200 and goes through the line at 6350, he has a JMS chip to get rid of the factory rev limiter, it goes 10's on the new 125 shot. The times really impress me he drives 2.5 hours to the terack bolts the slicks on races and then drives home. I'm going to go on the NMRA pages adn really look at those rules, I also need to get a new rule book. I'll see yopu at Maple Grove for the Motorsport Nat's if your there, I know they sometime conflict with a FFW event. Thanks for all the comments and help.

------------------
My Ride Check Out My Site 91GT, Holley SysteMAX II Kit-Heads 2.02" x 1.60",Full MAC exhaust 1-5/8" Long tubes, 2-1/2" O.R H-Pipe, 2 1/2" cat back, 12" K&N Filter, RNH PERFORMANCE Ram Air, Ron Davis Radiator, Full Suspension,3:73's, Welds, Best on new motor-12.60 @ 108, no traction 1.98
Rick 91GT is offline   Reply With Quote