MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Racer's Club House (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Norwalk Rental (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=45165)

~The Jester~ 01-20-2005 05:28 PM

Norwalk Rental

Hey guys, my car club rented Norwalk for the day. Here's what I posted on my website:

Mark your calendar's kids, Friday, Oct. 21st is officially known as "Norwalk's Knightmare!" Racing from 9AM until 4PM, then we're invited to stay for Octoberfast's kickoff that evening. $25/car $5/watch for the Knightmare, regular price that evening. Both lanes sprayed to 330' (we can get the full length sprayed if we want to), their track crew, they'll have someone at the front gate collecting $$$, and also at the other end passing out time slips. GET YOURSELF OFF OF WORK NOW!

If you want to stop up and watch, great! If you want a little cheap Test N Tune time, let me know! $25 for 7 hours is not a bad price! JEFF??? Interested?

Jeff Chambers 01-20-2005 05:57 PM

Re: Norwalk Rental

I'll mark my calendar. I've got some other irons in the fire this season so I'm not exactly sure what will be happening with my car. I'm spending the entire season crewing for a Street Bandit team out of Arizona (www.bottmotorsports.com). We're also working on getting a dyno shop started too so that's really where most of my effort is going. If we're up and running by then maybe we should schedule a dyno day for your car club on the 20th.....hehehehe.

~The Jester~ 01-21-2005 07:58 AM

Now THAT is an awesome idea! Seriously! Check out some of our cars: www.knights-rule.com obviously, click on the "cars" button.

I'm assuming the dyno shop is gonna be up by your place? What brand? Let me know when you get it up and running, I'll fill your shop up! :D

~The Jester~ 01-22-2005 08:33 PM

I just read that article in MM&FF. Sounds like it's gonna be a great team! Need another wrench, I'm available! hehehehehe

Jeff Chambers 01-23-2005 09:03 AM

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be a great opportunity for me to work with a higher level team and learn a few things. Hopefully I'll bring some good working knowledge to their team and then learn a few things I can apply to my own racing program.

~The Jester~ 09-29-2005 08:49 PM

Thread CPR and we changed a few things. In order to get the track sprayed the whole lenght, we dropped an hour off of the rental. So gates open at 9:00, racing from 10:00-4:00. $25/per car and $5 for spectators. We have the track rented for an UNLIMITED number of cars, so bring them out boyz! Should be some good air, and lots of runs. Gonna be a good time.

1989GT 10-06-2005 06:36 AM

Damn wish I was gonna be state-side...I'd be there in a heart beat.
-Ryan

Jeff Chambers 10-06-2005 07:07 AM

We'll put something up in the shop about the 21st. If you've got time, stop down by the shop and say 'Hi'. We're just two miles from the track straight down Route 20.

~The Jester~ 10-06-2005 08:50 AM

Thanks Jeff! I'll mail you a flyer to hang on your bulletin board. I'm DEFINITELY stopping in to say Hi. Want to check out your shop, and if time/cash permits I'm dying to get my car on a dyno and see what she's doing.