MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-19-1999, 12:57 AM   #1
StangFlyer
Founder

Cool Norwalk ROCKED!

Well, I was at Norwalk on Saturday, along with both Brent White and Jeff Chambers from the site. We just had a blast, and the event is just out of control! I love it! There was more than 1000 cars, by estimate. The biggest Fun Ford event I've every attended thus far.

I met and talked with several of the racers on Saturday afternoon, especially in the Trophy Stock camp. I just want to thank everyone I met, racers and shop owners a like for all the great comments you gave me about the site. And, to the racers especially who eagerly agreed to put Mustangworks.com stickers on their race cars and wear our T-shirts on Sunday for the finals! By displaying us on your car, you do a whole lot to get the site URL out their to the fans. THANKS AGAIN. I hope you'll continue to display us on your rides.

This year is pretty typical for me, in that I don't make it personally to many events. However, next year I plan to make it to most of them. I don't know if anyone saw the Death Machine at the event, but I did drive it there. It was parked in the pits on the tower side of the track.

Hope to talk with you all again next time!

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

[This message has been edited by Dan McClain (edited 07-19-1999).]
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-1999, 08:09 AM   #2
jchambers

Great to see (meet) you Dan. For all those FFW racers, I'll be carrying more Mustangworks stickers at the remaining events. Let me know if you'd like to run the stickers and support the site.

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.53 Seconds/109.3 MPH
http://www.kellnet.com/chambers/default.htm