MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-09-2002, 08:07 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default Fire Fire everywhere!

There are currently 6 forest fires burning out of control in Colorado right now. It's crazy, I live about twenty minutes from the mountains and over 80 miles from the closest fire but the entire sky is filled with smoke. It looks like theres a thin fog everywhere. So if anyone has some rain we can borrow send it over.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 08:30 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

7-up it has rained in tn so much i cant mow my yard, so i will gladly send it your way, hope ya'll get some soon , i hate to hear about nature burning up, it's usually some jackazz that set's fire so they can brag to their boy's , uuuhhh hey look what i did aint i beez cool, geez, that sucks,l8ter.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 08:30 PM   #3
Rev
Registered Member

I was just in Co. last Labor Day week visiting my sister in Lake City. We flew from Houston to Santa Fe and rented a 4WD Blazer (yes, I know it's a Chebby). What gorgeous mountain country we saw on that drive. It hurts me to think anything might harm a landscape like that.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 10:20 PM   #4
Unit 5302
Registered Member

That's pretty close, Marty. Think it goes more like....

yo yo yo... I waz bustin mad skillz out da place in doze grass places over there, man. My Type XYZ Civic wit da triple stack wing is the shitsnizit. So there I waz all crazy'n **** doin mad reverse doenutz wit my wide can II custom Hillz Broz can shootin sparks and fire and ****. It was phat, yo. All sudden my boyz startz jumpin around and shitnizit. I was thinkin they waz all jealouz cauz I'm All That, and a side of hash brownz. So I stop the ghetto blaster and yo... they be runnin up to my caaa and all dat. Tellin me I started some sort of fourth of July fireworks in the wheat field lookin weeds. I waz like dayummmmm... we beez needin that Jurassic Park water squirter, two thousand and one that we done saw puttin my boyz crib out when he was all smokin that chronic and he dropped it on that punk azz shag carpet downstairs as he passed out. Boy can't hold none of hiz likker. Anyway, since we didn't be havin none of that water squiter them fireboys used off their crazy chromed out wagon, we done hauled outta there.

Heh, yeaaayaa. I be da foo that done started it awwwlll. I just sitz here on my azz watchin it all burn. Heh. Too bad fo doze fokz plazes on fire. Heh. Shoulda been hee in da city, yo. So really, itz all dey fault. Yo Yo. Kno wha I'm saaayin?
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 10:26 PM   #5
Sknight579
Registered Member

I'd love to give ya'll a little rain, but here in West Texas we ain't got nothin to give. Any rain we get we need badly. mabee not as bad as you, but it's horrible here/or there, I'm in San Antonio right now, It even sprinkled on us some earlier.
Sknight579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 10:33 PM   #6
7up
Registered Member

So far this year Greeley has gotten about two inches of rain and most of that came last week. The mountains usually get more, but its been ridiculously dry all over. I just saw they issued a smoke advisory for tonight and tomorrow because of the stupid smoke causing bad visibility.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 10:48 PM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
That's pretty close, Marty. Think it goes more like....

yo yo yo... I waz bustin mad skillz out da place in doze grass places over there, man. My Type XYZ Civic wit da triple stack wing is the shitsnizit. So there I waz all crazy'n **** doin mad reverse doenutz wit my wide can II custom Hillz Broz can shootin sparks and fire and ****. It was phat, yo. All sudden my boyz startz jumpin around and shitnizit. I was thinkin they waz all jealouz cauz I'm All That, and a side of hash brownz. So I stop the ghetto blaster and yo... they be runnin up to my caaa and all dat. Tellin me I started some sort of fourth of July fireworks in the wheat field lookin weeds. I waz like dayummmmm... we beez needin that Jurassic Park water squirter, two thousand and one that we done saw puttin my boyz crib out when he was all smokin that chronic and he dropped it on that punk azz shag carpet downstairs as he passed out. Boy can't hold none of hiz likker. Anyway, since we didn't be havin none of that water squiter them fireboys used off their crazy chromed out wagon, we done hauled outta there.

Heh, yeaaayaa. I be da foo that done started it awwwlll. I just sitz here on my azz watchin it all burn. Heh. Too bad fo doze fokz plazes on fire. Heh. Shoulda been hee in da city, yo. So really, itz all dey fault. Yo Yo. Kno wha I'm saaayin?
damn unit you live too close to da city yo, i work right behind the ghetto, see some crazy chit sometimes, that was funny though, heheheh, people think im crazy because i drive 70 miles to work & home but when i get home im out in the sticks, love it man, but us country boy's beez havin our own mad skilzz dog, you know what im sayin,we beez hangin out on da porch drinkin our 40's & chillin , wordup, i really do feel bad for the people out west who cant get any rain, while we are getting flooded, l8ter. the crazy.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 11:17 PM   #8
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Dang, good point. I forgot to use Dawg, and any comments about the 40's. I must be slipping.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote