View Single Post
Old 10-16-2001, 12:37 PM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD:
There's plenty of idiots by themselves, too.
True.. How very True. LOL One thing that makes us look bad though is the 16-18 year olds (And older) that dont know how to drive worth a lick. They cant pay attention to the road because there worrying to much about getting cool songs on the 8000 dollar radio.

They claim to be Street Racers, and die while going 100 MPH because they lost control. Every feels sorry for the dumb kid, and blames the Movie Ind, car Manufacture, and Nieghbors Dog. (Boy didnt I say something similar to this on another post)

People think I'm evil when I tell them my Saturday night pass time. They say things like "Thats so stupid, you can kill someone." or "All it does is tear up your car and waste gas." Or my personal Favorite "Racing is so Stupid. All racers all Hudlums and punks."

The guys I hang out with are the kind of people who Return Wallets that were dropped with all the money still in them, Help old people cross the street, and help someone out who needs a hand. While there not Saints or members of the clergy, there all around good guys who work hard for a living and are for the most part honest.

Okay, I got way off the subject there. Dont I usually though.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote