MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-1999, 11:12 PM   #1
StangFlyer
Founder

Lightbulb Rule Changes & Posting Issues

A couple of you brought up valid points recently in the previous threads about adequately posting rule updates and changes so that the racers are better informed. Up until now, no I have not been posting these on the Fun Ford site. The main source for these has been the Fun Ford newsletter, Tire Tracks. Unfortunately, it would seem that from your comments that this is not adequate. In fact, you may not even be hearing about them at all, or at least in a timely fashion.

I just wanted to let everyone know that before the Spring Break Shootout next year, the new FunFord.com site (once it goes online soon) will have a rules update section. Each class will have a 2000 rules listing and it will also have a rules update list. Both the initial rules and the rule update pages will be remotely editable by Fun Ford officials (i.e. Bill and George). Therefore, during the 2000 season, there should be no issues regarding timely reporting of: rules, updates, newsletters, points, results, etc... All these sections will be update able remotely by Fun Ford. In fact, I have already suggested to Bill that he bring his laptop to the events so that they can update these live from the event itself.

Come next year, if there is any delay in timely posting of results or updates, it won't be my fault! Through now, I am guilty as anyone. I have to do updates around my work with both Mustang Works and my professional career. And, the later remains to be demanding.

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!

[This message has been edited by Dan McClain (edited 09-26-1999).]
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote