View Single Post
Old 05-03-1999, 10:52 PM   #4
StangFlyer
Founder

Well, the Fun Ford participants with computers can be heard plunty, all over the Net, I'm sure. But, it will be done in a calm, cool, collected manner here or it won't be done at all.

You keep trying to say that "us poor racers that don't have a lot of money may not know the rules". Well, if you do not know the rules, as I stated, it is YOUR responsibilty to find out what they are if you want to be an active drag racer. It is not Fun Ford's job, in my opinion, to baby you through making your car legal. They publish a rule book that plainly states that your car must meet NHRA safety regulations, above all else and then be within Fun Ford class rules. You need to take that responsibility upon yourself. Damn man, you can order an NHRA rule book through summit for a few bucks!

The only reason there is Fun Ford tech at the events is to make sure that each car is legal for its particular class and that you've shown up with the proper saftey equipment, Period. Not to teach you what equipment you should have put on your car before you came.

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Online
1991 Mustang GT - 10.90 @ 122 Mph
Built, Blown, and Fast as Hell!