Thread: FFW RESULTS
View Single Post
Old 04-29-1999, 01:55 PM   #30
CobrasVenom89
Registered Member

George Klass that last comment of yours was way off. Truely the most Unprofessional comment I have ever heard for a Sponsor or Project manager of any business. You are here to represent Fun Ford and to HELP people understand the rules and regulations. Bashing a person that could one day be a player like Mike Murillo or Gene Deputy etc. you dont know who the next up and comer will be. This gentleman without HUGE sponsors came to one of your events and put on great show from what I heard (Deep 9s? with no sponcers?) Now my point is this us little guys that dont have these big sponcers and Corp. backing we do our best to get our cars legal and sometimes we bring untested combos to the events. This person did just that he had no idea that the car would go 9s, if the user had been given the same opportunity to get teched early like the big guys he possibly coulda had the correct bars welded in (I can get a Pro50 cage installed in 24 hours with no sleep) So the car had a legal cage for 11s in it. "stay Home and play golf" WTF are you thinking how old are you to be making such a childish statement? This person is a customer and a patron of the Fun Ford events if this kinda statement were to get published on all the Ford pages it could destroy your reputation with the small semi-pro racers as being a jerk when it comes to non sponcered racers, and belive it or not George we are the life blood of the sport and the event without us all you have is a underated side show of only the Pro5.0 company cars. just my oppionion but very unprofessional way to do business you owe us all a Public appology for that statement.

Texas Jam built 10 second nitrous burner future Street Outlaw car (that is if George gets his act together or else im boycotting Fun Ford

[This message has been edited by CobrasVenom89 (edited 04-29-99).]