View Single Post
Old 04-14-2001, 04:26 PM   #6
Fostang
Registered Member

I saw one mean sounding big block chevelle yesterday. He was pulling out of Shell. It was primered had a roll bar monster tach and no hood. I peeked over because I was in my friends truck and saw a very healthy looking 396 engine. He probably was running at 2500 rpm and it sounded pretty bad and loud but too much noise and not going anywhere. He began to fall back and another truck behind us started reving at him. We were about 4 car lenght ahead when I hear something similar to thunder and I look back and there is a lot of smoke and he's fish tailing all the way up to us and then he slows back down. I don't think it was a stick shift either. That car must have some serious horse power to be able to fish tail at 50 mph. Then the guy in the track having his *** handed to him comes up to us and try's doing the same thing. Big mistake we handed him another chunk of his *** .

------------------
67'fastback- Edelbrock carb, intake, cam, valve springs. Road lifters, Comp Cam rocker arms, windage tray, cerama coated headers, dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4, tci stall converter, perma cool electric fan, aluminum water pump, griffen aluminum radiator, accel 8.8 cable, wide cap distriburator, magnetic pick up, manley valves, v-matic hurst shifter, edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump, ignitor coil, solid motor mounts, magna racing suspension, poly urathane bushings, und
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote