MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2004, 01:42 PM   #1
RabidPony
Registered Member

Talking Blown Stroker Computer Help

Ok, here we go. I'm building my first engine from scratch. I have a reinforced aluminum 4.6 block. No, it's not a cobra, I'm just wierd in that I want to make obnoxious power with only two valves. I have a set of ModMax PI heads and a nifty little stroker kit that makes my little 281 into a 306. Compression is 10:1 and cams haven't been picked yet. The fun thing about my stroker kit is that the connecting rods are titanium. Forged pistons and crank of course. And long tube headers for the starters on the exhaust. Just the basics listed here.

Now the question, I'm looking to put one of the new Kenne Bell blower kits on this thing. I'm thinking an intercooler and 9 psi pulley for daily use and a 14 psi pulley for having my fun. Where the heck can I get a computer made for this thing????? Both the stroker kit I have and the blower I'm looking at are brand new items so this is outta my league. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Oh, btw, this is going in a 98 GT convertible. Just bear with me on this, it's part of my obnoxious streak, I intend to run this car for top speed on the salt flats. I'm solving all the convertible problems as I go so just pray for me.

One final question, anyone know what kind of wheels are required for those runs? I know 180 is the max allowed on stockers. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RabidPony; 02-03-2004 at 11:41 AM..
RabidPony is offline   Reply With Quote