MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-31-2004, 07:26 PM   #1
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Thumbs down Super Chevy????

For those of you that don't see it, I posted this at Fun Ford Weekend's site.

I went to Super Chevy at Norwalk, which incidentally was 2 weeks after the Fun Ford show up there. I was helping a friend work on his car, and took another weeks vacation to be there.

I have to tell you. Super Chevy has NOTHING on us!!!!! We put on THREE TIMES the show, we race until the wee hours of the morning, and we go faster, with less cubes!!! I was actually kinda excited about watching a "Nitro Coupe" and they're clicking off passes in the 7's??? We have 280 cubes that'll go faster than that on gasoline!

"Chicago Outlaws" ??? Impressive, but not THAT impressive. Street Renegade will eat those guys up! Bracket classes run first round on Saturday, and all other rounds Sunday??? No wonder they need the track from Wednesday on! And to boot, you have only THREE classes to run in. Bracket 1 (box) Bracket 2 (no box) and DOT. That's it. Period.

For the final kicker, they secure the track at 5:00 every night! Can you think of anything cooler than watching Nostalgia Ford running under the lights at 1:00 AM??? Me neither!

I guess what I'm getting at here is if you're thinking about heading out to a Super Chevy Show, save your money. You're already spoiled because you've been to a Fun Ford Weekend!!!

MICE need not apply.....

~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: