MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-09-2000, 10:49 AM   #21
jchambers

Cool

With any luck, it should be together in the next few weeks, leaving me a couple of weeks to get it in the car and get everything reassembled. The real question is whether or not the weather will be nice enough to put any miles on it before we have to head to Bradenton. The weather is still pretty crappy here in Cleveland at the end of February - beggining of March. Wish us luck.

------------------
Jeff Chambers
T/S #4
12.40 Seconds/109.5 MPH
http://www.kellnet.com/chambers/default.htm

Old 01-09-2000, 08:50 PM   #22
88workcar
Registered Member

Cool

I would be proud to do the work on that rocket for you. We are going to the track this Sat.????? What will be the closest race to Baton Rouge La. that the T/S class will be ran. I am going to watch yall race one of these days, And yall can see my old tired work car. When I do get my car repainted it will be LIME GREEN and BLACK
88workcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2000, 11:47 PM   #23
T/S # 25
Registered Member

We got ours started tonight Jeff. After having to pull the motor back out again. Then to new mass air meter was messed up so that set us back too. I'll call you and fill you in on the details. Didn't like my idea on the electric evac pump, Huh? I'll do the research on it and let you know how they work, O.K.? Talk to you soon.

JOE
T/S # 7
12.80 @ 107.89
T/S # 25 is offline   Reply With Quote