MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-14-2001, 11:10 AM   #1
Michael Freedman
Registered Member

Thumbs up Thanks from Michael Free"D"man

BIG thumbs up to the guys from FFW for putting on a GREAT event. It was run smooth, fair, and FAST! I will deffinately
be seing you in Atlanta.

Id like to thank a few people for helping me get the car to the race. We went a 9.08@151 best on Thursday but just couldnt get it down the track in eliminations. On Monday we stayed for a closed test session and got the clutch sorted out. Hopefully we can go some rounds in April.

Thanks to Jim LaRocca for the ultimate power plant. You really pulled out the stops on this one.

Thanks to Procharger for making the best blower on the planet. The thing makes power, like no other. Great job guys!

Thanks to David Wolfe for helping with the suspension and clutch. I think we have it dead nuts on right now. We did put up the best 60' of a renegade car in testing. That stuff works!!!!!

Mickey Thompson for supplying the rubber that got us down the track. Next time we'll bring an extra set.

MPE Racing for helping out in the parts department. You guys rock.

Mike Gove, Mike Plummer and Andrew from LaRocca's for all the help wrenching. Without the company and the extra hands, I'd still be putting the interior in!!!!!

Craig Zurman for the *** beating in the 3rd round. Congrats on the second place finish. You guys at FordSpeed.com are a class act. Thanks for getting us that vacuum pump on short notice!!!!!

Hats off to Mike Freeman and the Lethal Injection crew. You guys built yourself one hell of a race car. We knew that the nitrous cars were going to rock this year but deffinately got a lesson as to how fast they really are. Your car was consistently fast and went round after round. Congrats on the win. Hopefully we will get you next time!!!

All in all it was a GREAT time. I made 17 passes in the car and am now getting used to it. Hopefully the new car jitters will go away and I will be able to cut a light next race!!!!!!

See you all in Atlanta!!

Michael Freedman

------------------
Renegade 94 Cobra
9.08@151.56
Michael Freedman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 02:32 PM   #2
StangFlyer
Founder

Michael, you were definitely flying! Taking that class I made to a new level, that's for sure. What, are you trying to be the first one in the 8's in S/R or something?!

Keep it up!

------------------
Dan McClain, Editor
The Mustang Works Magazine
1991 Mustang GT - NOVI Supercharged 377 Stroker
1999 Ford Lightning SVT - 2000 Prototype updated by Roush
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: