MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Racer's Club House
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-27-2002, 11:42 PM   #1
jmeiers

Question Track Rental (M.I.R.)... anyone interested???

I want to rent out Maryland International Raceway (MIR), in Budds Creek, Maryland, (burbs of Wash D.C.), within the next week or so to do some solid testing with my new suspension and to be sure I get plenty of runs and not have to wait in line at these overcrowded test-n-tunes.

We can rent the track on any Monday thru Friday. The cost will be $800. Divide that amongst 8 people/cars and the cost is only $100 per person.

This includes:

1 lane of choice
VHT sprayed to first 60' (the rest of track is extra)
Compulink Timing System and Timeslips
EMT and Ambulance
10 am to 6 pm

I for one think this is a great deal. You get a full 8 hours of testing/runs and you don't even have to wait in line!

So is anyone interested?

Please email me at meiersjs@msn.com so I can set this up and choose a day that is cool with everyone involved. I really want to get this thing going ASAP so please contact me right away.

If we get enough involvement, we can have up to 16 people/cars for $1200. This will bring the cost down to $75 per person which it very reasonable for what you get.

Thanks, Jason