View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 09:13 PM   #1
daz95gt
Registered Member

Question does gt40 intake work with sn95?

Hi, I have a stock 95 GT (except k&n with silencer removed & dynomax ultra-flo muffs) and I'm planning to get rid of that restrictive stock intake manifold. So I've seen GT40 intake manifolds on sale but those model year compatibilities reaches just up to -93 at least on summit racings online catalog. Does these intake manifolds work with sn95 stangs? Do they need any installation items etc?

I've also tried to clear up edelbrocks adapter needs for performer rpm intake manifolds (or even a performer) on sn95 but those listings just screws my head and I really don't know what of those kits and adapters are necessary to have. And I read somewhere also that at least performer rpm wouldn't fit under stock strut tower brace?

I would really appreciate if someone could recommend a decent intake manifold (with part numbers) that would fit under stock tower brace for sn95 with all gaskets and items needed for direct replacement of original intake manifold. Is there any? I would not like to order incompatible parts all the way up here in Finland...

Thanks for your help, Daz

------------------
95 GT, k&n with removed silencer, dynomax ultra-flo ss mufflers, eibach pro progressive springs
daz95gt is offline   Reply With Quote