Thread: Weight Transfer
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2000, 09:31 AM   #16
sfm92Vert
Registered Member

Question

Joe, thank you for the advise! I will save the hundred bucks on the strut tower brace. Do you have a web site where I can check out the sub frames?

I would love to put drag springs on all four corners. My concern is what will removing the front sway bar and 90/10 springs do to street drivability. Will the car be safe and how will the car handle?

As far as exhaust, I am currently looking at a set of BBK ceramic coated long tube headers and matching H-pipe w/converters. I have chosen these tubes with the expectation of increased torque. The only thing holding me up is the installation. I want to do the install myself but have heard different stories of having to jack up the engine etc. to get them in.

I have very little knowledge of suspension and chassis work, but even less when it comes to the rear axle assembly. What trak-lock (parts) should I get? What else should I upgrade (axles,etc.) in the rear end as long as the car will be in the shop?

I owe you guy's big time! This by far is the best Mustang site! Thank you all again for your help! (I can't wait to start helping others with the knowledge that I am learning!!!)
sfm92Vert is offline   Reply With Quote