MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-18-2001, 09:06 PM   #1
Midnite_Chrome
Registered Member

Smile Mustang interior pictures *Please help*

Hi guys,

I posted this same message at the Blue Oval Lounge message board about a week ago, but got no responses so I'm going to try my luck here even though this is not really related to what you guys are talking about here.
I was wondering if any of you know where I can find good pictures of the passanger side of the dashboard from an '89-'93 Mustang with the little Pony emblem on it. I just picked up a pony emblem for my '89 GT and I want to make sure to mount it in the right place on the dash....so I need to use some pictures as a reference. Please help
If any of you have pics that may be useful to me, please e-mail them to me at kuda@tomgreen.com

Thanx

-Jeff*
Midnite_Chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 09:23 PM   #2
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World
I stole (hehe) a bigger emblem from my dads old 67 convertable, it is a little bigger, but the mounting place is ,... you know how the dash has 3, oh whats the word? well ill call them indents, well it is in the middle of the middel indent, i think (where i mounted it anyways)
hope that helps

------------------
1988 Mustang GT, T-5
No Smog Pump (Shorty Belt), Dumps At The End Of Stock H-Pipe (Sounds Mean), K&N Air Filter (Stock Air Box, Removed air silendcer), 198.9 rwhp @4200 (235 Motor!!), 285 lbs-ft @2900 (336 Motor!!!).
My Stang
BowTie Eater 5 Liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 10:08 PM   #3
DemonGT
Registered Member

here you go...might not be what your looken for but o well...

------------------
1991 GT,T-5,air silencer removed,racing clutch(previous owner put in so dont know what kind),K&N air filter,Aiwa deck,power acoustic amp,2 12" pianeers,UPDATE: Just got my Mac long tube headers and Cat-back

By the time summer comes ill have full Mac exhaust,new shifter knob and what ever else i can afford
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2001, 11:31 PM   #4
Midnite_Chrome
Registered Member

Wink

Thanks for your help BowTie Eater 5 Liter & DemonGT. I really appreciate it

Hey DemonGT, that's a very interesting touch you added to car with the 5.0 emblem underneath the pony emblem. It looks cool.

Thanks again!

Jeff*
Midnite_Chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2001, 12:51 AM   #5
DemonGT
Registered Member

thanx....i tought i was pretty inventive with that...but it turns out iv talked to and seen other ppl do it also

------------------
1991 GT,T-5,air silencer removed,racing clutch(previous owner put in so dont know what kind),K&N air filter,Aiwa deck,power acoustic amp,2 12" pianeers,UPDATE: Just got my Mac long tube headers and Cat-back

By the time summer comes ill have full Mac exhaust,new shifter knob and what ever else i can afford
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote