MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Regional Forums > South
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
lsustang
Registered Member

Default Louisiana????

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and looking for anyone in or around Louisiana. I'm in Baton Rouge and own a '98 V6...please don't laugh as I picked the worst year to own as my first stang, haha. But none the less...I still love it. I try to make State Capitol Raceway on friday nights, so hit me up.
lsustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
USMC302
Registered Member

Default Re: Louisiana????

outlaw-performance.com
Old 04-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
rickiebs66coupe
riks66

Default Re: Louisiana????

hI, new to this site.....have a lot to tell....but.. i have a 66 coupe...attempting to keep it as stock as i can but trying to restomod it so that i can have fun and be safe....my dad bought this car new...when i was born...in 1981 @15 i bought my first 289 auto....the body was bondo. bondo. bondo...the top had been replaced and she was a mess.....in 1985 i bought a perfect body from a close friend. looking to make a swap....my dad totaled his car in 1988 due to a rear brake lock and the logical choice was to give him the body and let him make the swap.....It was a total resto to original .... I sold my car in 89 and left the relm of the mustang clan......the car has been used a total of 30 k since and dad found it in his heart to turn the car over to me in 2007.....see my photo....I have added SSBC 4 whl discs, rack n pinion steering, tilt steering, Boyd Codington Junk Yard Dogs, 18x8 in rear and 17x8 in front, lowered front springs and Elite seats by Scat....the car currently has a rebuilt 289 with Edelbrock perfomer package, springs, cam etc, hooker headers and a 3spd...I am have just purchased a T-5 trany and am getting my parts together... If anyone has made this swap, please talk to me...I am keeping the original bell housing, have a new clutch kit and the swap kit from MustangsPlus for the tany...the diameter of the input shaft on the T-5 looks smaller that the 3 spd...Do I get a T-5 bushing? Looking for answers....Talk 66 to me.....Rik
rickiebs66coupe is offline   Reply With Quote