View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 12:17 PM   #19
Aquaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
Umm.....The car did have a pulley. I remember before the car came out everyone said how it would own the Z06.

So far its on par with the lightly modded LS1's. I am not impressed yet. Its just a matter of time before someone that can drive buys one, then we will see.

Later,
A friend of mine who owned a Z06 and still has his Viper recently Bought a Black 03 Cobra. Stock he pulled 366 Rwhp and picked up 20 rwhp (not MM&FF's 40rwhp ) with the removal of the silencer and the addition of a K&N. he knows how to drive and has gotten 11.3's out of his lightly massaged GTS out at "horrible" Carlsbad. He's only had it a week and a half and is waiting to put all 1K miles before he takes it out. He said in it's current state of 386rwhp it feels like a High 12's car with DR's or Streets.

Now feel doesn't mean much I understand that but he races alot and has a pretty good idea what he's running (estimated 11.4's in the Vip and got 11.3's) and he's a hell of a driver.

The 03 has all the ability in the world (save for a little weight) to be a great car. right now they are just not hitting their potential.