MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-05-2003, 05:05 PM   #1
1jimmy__d
Registered Member

Default 1 kill and 1 *******!

well, i will first start with the *******. I see this pimped out acura of some sort with a body kit on it and the stupid *** gay stickers all over it. I get up next to it at a stop light and think we are ready to run'em. I have the gas down slightly ready to ease the clutch out when the light turns green, i punch it and toast the *******. turns out he didnt even get on it. anyways, he pulls up next to me and rolls down the passenger window with his ugly *** girlfriend in there and flips me off someone explain that to me. anyways, of course i flip him off a few times and then turn off to my street. was he scared to race, or just a pussy?

Next race different day. I se this 350Z track car with another stupid body kit on it and get up next to it at a light. he looks over and i know he is going to get on it. only thing is that my lane ends in only a few hundred feet. I flip my nitrous switch on and am ready to go. luckily i had the bottle warmer on her for a while light turns green and i am slightly ahead in first, hit second and punch it and pull ahead after spinning slightly. top of second and into third i had room to get in his lane and really take off with the juice flowing! yeehaaaa. i thought that car would have had me off the line or atleast stay next to me so i wouldnt be able to get over! guess not!!
90 lx hatch, holley systemax II kit, rebuilt 302, BBK 155 lph fuel pump, pro M bullet mass meter wtih BBk cold air intake, 30 # injectors, 70 mm TB, jacobs ignition system, edelbrock water pump, BBk longtube headers with h-pipe, flowmasters, b&m ripper shifter, 3.55 gears, Proform electric fan, subframe connectors/removed smog pump and ac!

75 shot of nitrous!

13.2 at 112 1/4 mile- no traction!
1jimmy__d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 07:43 PM   #2
jonnyk
Being stroked is great

Nice run man! Sounds like your car runs pretty hard. 350Z's aren't all that anyways but it's nice to put them in their place

Mods Pics
jonnyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:53 PM   #3
this is not cbring
Registered Member

well, you don't really say anything about what gave you the impression that the acura ever wanted to run.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:59 AM   #4
1jimmy__d
Registered Member

the impression i had was at first the 2,000 stickers all over the car. Then I look down and see the big *** coffee can he calls a tail pipe. at the light i noticed that he looked over too! that is why i thought he wanted to race. why own a pimped out acura like that and not race! Maybe he picks his races, say only Hyundais and geos maybe???
90 lx hatch, holley systemax II kit, rebuilt 302, BBK 155 lph fuel pump, pro M bullet mass meter wtih BBk cold air intake, 30 # injectors, 70 mm TB, jacobs ignition system, edelbrock water pump, BBk longtube headers with h-pipe, flowmasters, b&m ripper shifter, 3.55 gears, Proform electric fan, subframe connectors/removed smog pump and ac!

75 shot of nitrous!

13.2 at 112 1/4 mile- no traction!
1jimmy__d is offline   Reply With Quote