View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
BAleR
Registered Member

Smile 1 kill for my dad!

ooook, this was a lil while ago, but untouchable reminded me of it. Well before i had my car, my dad was taking me to school in his 2002 Ford F-150, u know the triton v8 5.4l. anyways, were sittin there, its like 6:30AM in the morning, and this damn old *** toyota truck with this ugly *** tip on its pipe is screaming its *** off trying to get every person at every light to race him. Now me and my dad watched this for a while, and were gettin pretty sick of it. so the next light comes and my dad acts casual. the guy in the toyot is reving the crap out of his engine. my dad is just sitting there saying, "what a dumbass". so the light turns green and the toyota floors it. screatching his tires and everything. Now i know those trucks are pretty fast, but iv never seen my dad drive it like this. The toyota pulls off about a car length, and my dad, from a dead stop, sits there and says "SEE YA!!!!" and FLOORS IT, i sware my neck almost broke!! i sware we kicked that damn piece of crap so bad it was like he never took off at all. and i know its just a truck, but those damn triton v8's got some damn *** power.
BAleR is offline   Reply With Quote