Thread: 2002 GT and WRX
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 11:30 AM   #1
VeNuM
Registered Member

Default 2002 GT and WRX

So friday night I meet up with this guy I'm good friends with. He goes to school with me and always talks about how he can beat me. Only other time we raced from a roll and he got a big jump and I couldn't reel him in time before I lifted. We go out to this industrial park that has a 1/2 mile dead straight road. Raced 2 v6's first. Then I lined up against him. First time I spun but got it to hook quickly and he had half a car on me, after I caught second we were dead even, then he faded back to my bumper. He was amazed I pulled on him like that. Second run, we both launched too low and bogged the engine down. He shoots out again 1/2 length and it took longer to reel him in but when we were at the end, his front bumper was at my door. Good race. He has pulley's, exhaust, and a shifter. Then last night I was going to my friends house. Pulled up along a WRX, didn't even know it. I left the light kind of normal, when I saw this car was infront of me, I got on it a little harder, then went WOT when I saw WRX's taillights. I had to get to 50 mph before I started to pull on him, then he just faded back. ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote