View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 09:42 AM   #28
*Steeda90GT*
Registered Member

Default Re: Not diss'n '03 Coba

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
I'm not diss'n the 'o3 Cobra by any means. I just don't believe that...... (filter + pulley + X-pipe = 120 RWHP).

Rev
What's so hard to understand? The car is extrememly choked up from the factory....which is bad for any artificially aspirated engine. The filter is worth about 10-20 HP because now the SC can breathe. The pulley draws in a whopping extra 5lbs of boost...try strapping on a 5lb blower on a stock 5.0, you will FEEL a difference, and the Xpipe frees up alot more on the exhaust part of it. I would imgaine you could gain about 60HP just from the exhaust alone. Why do you think most turbo imports are so damn fast with minimal mods....all of their mods are similiar...free up the intake, add more boost, free up the exhaust.
94 Oxford White GT. 17" Factory wheels with 275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials. Vortech S-Trim, Anderson Power Pipe, 24lb injectors, T-Rex external, 190lph internal, 3.55s, 65mm TB, Pro M 77mm MAF, Pro 5.0 shifter, Saleen Gauges, Crane ignition, MAC longtubes, catalytic h-pipe, flowmasters.
*Steeda90GT* is offline   Reply With Quote