View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 10:12 PM   #17
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
There is a guy here with a convertible 03 cobra and he is getting smoked religiously by the LS-1 crowd. Some of the guys that I have beat have beaten him.

I thought about racing him myself, if I beat him it would be just too sad

They hooked a G-tech up to his cobra and it only ran a 13.88.

who knows
i agree, a convertible makes a terrible race car, too heavy an to make any real distinct drops in time requires pretty much rendering the car useless as a convertible. but i'm not astonished by this race either.
this was a good race both of these two cars are factory authorized terrors, even the WS6 is even with mild bolt ons could take out a modded LS1 z28. so its nothin to be sneezed at. there is more at work here than jus losin a race.

look at the 03's mods an where she could be opened up. definetly what ever factory emissions crap was on there has GOT TO GO! simply from a performance P.O.V. a chip wouldn't hurt i'm guessn either, N20... whatever else you want.

the car is one half of the equation, learning how to race it is another huge part of the factor.

but rememeber, there are people out there faster than you, to not admit this is to live a lie an to live a lie is to be ignorant. an to be igorant is to have lost already.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote