View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 06:12 AM   #23
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Well we got to the races and it was roaring, tons of cars, packed full, we were waitin for the 911 to show, and the cops came. Broke everything up.

So a small group of us met up and we ran races in a business park. There were some truckers loading up there and they said they were cool w/ it and wanted to watch.

I ran a 383 stripped elcamino w/ Vic Jr heads 10.5:1 compression, and a 175shot of n20, on ET Streets.

We ran first time and we both hit the n20 and mine DIDNT GO! so he pulled 4 cars on me almost instantly.

We ran again w/ the bottles out. He says his car goes 12.3's on motor.

We ran and were dead even till 3rd and he put 3/4 of a car on me. I think he was just throttling it back though so he wouldnt break out and beat me by too much.

So I lost $20, and then I ran a 93 z28 that I had whopped on before and we ran almost dead even, I barely pulled him by the top of 4th by half a car.

I ran my friends 2000 lightening w/ just exhaust and gave him a 2 car head start and he beat me! I could barely barely pull on him, damn that thing is fast!!

Also my car got SUPER squirly on the slicks at higher speeds, somethings weird with it, it never used to do that before, it was going all over the road, everyone though I was going to crash into the elcamino. It was scary as ****, i could barely control the ************, so I gotta figure out why the hell its doing that.

Im kinda pissed off at my car, its just running slow, and the nitrous constantly is having problems, not to mention it almost killing me w/ the slicks on, it just felt s-l-o-w!

And to top it off, half way while changing back to my street tires the truckers tell us they heard the sheriffs are comin on the police scanner, so we are ******* frantically tryin to get my other tires on, Ive never worked so fast! But we got out in time, we passed em going the other way.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote