MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2002, 12:53 AM   #1
budman94gt
Registered Member

Default 3 kills in two nights

My buddies and I usually go cruisin for a race on the weekends. On Friday night Tim C and I were going out to see Mercury at his work, on the way a riced out Buick( Japanese and APC stickers everywhere) does a fly-by after we cruise by him. We catch a light, he is one car behind us, we all get our own lane about 200 feet down the road, we wait for a fly-by, as soon as he gets next to us we downshift to second gear and mess up his precious fly-by.

Later on that night I'm cruisin by myself and a 96-98 GT does a fly-by. I saw that he had his girl with him so I decide to embarass him. I catch up to him(I was really about 3 car lengths back) he downshifts to third from fourth and nails it, I downshift from fifth to fourth and nail it, in a short few seconds I put a good four car lengths on him. He does a fly-by and I get blocked in behind him at a light and he decides to do a little burnout which ticked me off, I catch up to him and he turns in to waffle house. I make a u-turn and head in to the waffle house parking lot I give him a nice rev but he wusses out.

Saturday night Tim C and I decide to cruise for a little bit. On our way back to the hang-out a 96-98 GT pulls up, we get a light and put about 4 to 5 cars on him, and Tim C puts about a car on me. Great weekend in my opinion.
94 GT 3:73 gears, K&N, Pro 5.0, Ford Racing Cobra R rims, Flowmaster two chamber cat-back, Mac off road h-pipe, march ram air, bbk underdrive pullies, and zoom king cobra clutch, steeda clutch cable and quadrant,

rice mod: powered by ford seat belt pads
budman94gt is offline   Reply With Quote