View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #22
yelowjaket
Registered Member

Default Re: Hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Brcuda
My first brand new car was a 1972 340 Duster, mine was an automatic with 323 gears. I am really a reformed Chrysler attic. He is going to whip your *****. He is not stock to make a claim to kill mustangs. You are stock, he will kill you. As a betting man, I am willing to bet the boat on the duster. Plus, the duster wieghts no more than a mustang gt.

The race will go like this: he will holeshot and you will never see him again. I wish you all the luck in the world, you will need it.
I don't know what to think of your post. Are you mad, trying to make me feel bad? Or do you always sound like a dick head? Sorry, you just pissed me off a little bit. I say nothing about how his car sucks or anything and you come around telling me how much my car sucks. Can i please meet you face to face so i can kick the **** out of you because you don't seem like a very nice person. I try to be respectful to everyone but when you say something like that and expect a nice reply, forget about it. As for everyone else, thanks very much your information and I will let you guys know how it goes.
-BBK equal length shorty headers
-K&N
-BBK 65mm Throttle Body
-Edelbrock performer 5.0 intake
-3.73 gears
yelowjaket is offline   Reply With Quote