MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2003, 11:22 AM   #1
sedanman
Registered Member

Default 4.6 eats up turbo mitsu

I was on my way home the other day and I turn down this two lane road as I turn onto it I kicked it just for the hell of it the A4 shifted to first the front end jumped up and I was off, I was amazed at how fast it felt, I look in my rearview mirror to check for cops and I see a second gen eclipse conv. trying to keep up, so I stay in it tell about 80 or so and shut down, he pulls along side me and I can see his chrome 17's and he says he wants to go again, I said ok so he nails it I have to wait for the slush box to down shift and I qucikly watch the tach run up to 6500 and the auto grabs second I hear his blow off valve as he shifts and I start pulling I put about a car and half on him, we get a light and he says damn thats fast I said something to the effect of it has a 300hp 4.6 DOHC V8 and he says wow, so we roll out and he wants to try one more time, so we go one more time and I kept the tranny if first so I would not have to wait for the down shift he nails it and I start walking away right away I put a solid car and a half on him and shut it down. He just could not beleive that a 4dr Lincoln could beat him.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.
sedanman is offline   Reply With Quote