MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2002, 04:58 PM   #1
JaxTheDJ
Registered Member

Default Ricers Invade Ford Nite at the Track....Bad Idea

Well,last nite at our local track we had Ford nite,Must have been 50-60 Mustangs along with other various models and then.....the ricers started pulling in... They immediately started running off at the mouth.....bad idea,This one dude in an Acura strts extolling the virtues of his "10 second car" and how much money he had in it,our track is 1/8th mile and he was SOOO full of it. My bud Rick I race with took him on (his ride runs mid 7's) and beat him hard!!!,well this pissed off all the other ricers and here they come to the line,we must have had 20 Stangs in one line and the same amount of ricers in the other. The Stangs went perfect down the line beating every rice head that pulled up, My 89 ran a 7.71 and absoulutely KILLED this Honda all tricked out with NOS. I was pure motor ,he ran a 9.22. All this took about an hour and they pretty much shut up and watched after that. The Moral is..never throw Rice at a herd of Ponies.....they stampede......LOL what a fun nite over 20 confirmed kills in an hour.
1989 Mustang LX: Converted to Carb.650 AED Holley DP,Weiand Stealth Intake,Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads,Hooker Super Comps, Ground Pounder Uppers and Lowers,Moroso Drag Springs,NEW COMP Xtreme Energy Cam and 1.6 RR. ,a few other goodies.*** New 1/4 times-12.50
1987 SC GT ( fast as hell)
2001 Powerstroke Tow Vehicle 1989 Coupe.

Sometimes when you cry,no one sees your tears..........
Sometimes when you are happy,no one sees your smile.........
But,FART just ONE time..........
JaxTheDJ is offline   Reply With Quote