View Single Post
Old 04-27-2001, 07:39 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Thumbs up Beat a Z28!!!!!!!!!!1

Went out today for no particular reason, and was just cruising around. I was caught in light traffic when I passed a White LT1 Z28 who was waiting to turn onto the same road I was on. The t-tops were off, and as I was passing it, I saw the driver notice my car (steeda windshield banner) and he looks over at his 2 passengers and they all start grinning, and the driver points at me. I threw a rev as I went by, but because there were so many cars out, I figured I would never line up with him.
Well, wouldnt you know, about 2 min later down the road Im stopped first at a light, and he is slowly coming up to the red in the next lane over. Before he comes to a complete stop, the light goes green, so I ease out, and he slows to right next to me at about 15. The front passenger says, "Gas it!" with a smirk. So I punch it, jump a fender on him, and I see the driver mashing gears. I pulled to about where he was right at my back bumper, at about 85 and I let off and took my turn. I waved to them, but I didnt get to see their reaction. I bet they have a new respect for the 99+ GT's!

The way I figure it, he must have been stock, and with the 2 other passengers, it gave me just enough to take him. I am so Pumped!

------------------
Black 2000 GT
Magnaflow mufflers, K&N
Steeda springs, subs, strut tower, CC plates
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote