View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 10:24 PM   #25
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

Y r u guys so Negative? Y do u say I am a Kid? I am 34. I understand "U" think Street Racing is Mostly a Head Up Race. Thats Fine."MOST" down here in Florida where I hope every1 knows is the Largest concentration of Fast Cars (10 and under) in the World DONT think this way. ALL cars dont run the same time.(Obviously if 2 guys have almost identical cars and Mods IT WOULD b stupid for 1 guy to ask for 7 and the Move or whatever from the other, I agree with u on that)..5Point---Y do u use an 11 sec Car and then say 4 or 5 Car Lengths? U R 100% correct 4 or 5 is ZERO compared to My ET.And Sedanman,LOL! U wouldnt last very long down here. VERY Bad attitude. I have been "In The Racing Game" and YES it is a Game for 20 Years. I dont care if I run 8's and the other guy runs a 9.9 and I KNOW FOR SURE he runs that time. IF I can get lengths I will. 100%!!!! of ALL racers down here think that way.IF He cant get the slower car to spot him, NO biggy. THE TRICK IS ALWAYS MAKE THE OTHER GUY THINK U R SLOW! Its about Money,NOT EGO! I have NEVER won a Race that was Free.I have seen 2 15 sec Durangos run for a $20,000 pot. NO point to say to me u dont believe me , It doesnt matter, I have seen it. I have seen 2 guys at MOROSO in Palm Beach run ON FOOT for a $4,000 pot. ITS all about Money... And LX -Its easy FOR ME to size up the other guy, since I have been doing it so long.So IF I am asked for lengths or whatever, IF I can I will(TRY) and ONLY give him what I need to win. IF I cant get him to do it My Way, we wont Race.Simple as That.I will sum all this up like this."EVERY time I have raced, I KNEW B 4 we even lined up I was going to win,(Based on his Car and what I got or he got)Obviously there is the unseen Car that pulls out in front or whatever.NEVER have I underestimated the other guy.PS : I have not been talking Crap. Have U seen me say nething bad about ne1 else here? I havent said bad things about ne1 or ne car.Last thing---IF some1 agrees to give me what I want, then they have to think they have a chance to win,right? Hmm? Something to sleep on, Later.