View Single Post
Old 07-01-2002, 11:04 PM   #26
sedanman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 86 Grand Marqui
Y r u guys so Negative? Y do u say I am a Kid? I am 34.
I guess the way you post leads you to beleive you are much younger.

Quote:
U R 100% correct 4 or 5 is ZERO compared to My ET.And Sedanman,LOL! U wouldnt last very long down here. VERY Bad attitude. I have been "In The Racing Game" and YES it is a Game for 20 Years.
LOL you are to funny, I suggest you read some back post. I have been there bought that T-shirt.

Quote:
THE TRICK IS ALWAYS MAKE THE OTHER GUY THINK U R SLOW! Its about Money,NOT EGO!
LOL ok street racing king

Quote:
I have seen 2 15 sec Durangos run for a $20,000 pot. NO point to say to me u dont believe me , It doesnt matter, I have seen it. I have seen 2 guys at MOROSO in Palm Beach run ON FOOT for a $4,000 pot. ITS all about Money
When was this race at Moroso? I have never heard about it taking place.

Quote:
IF I am asked for lengths or whatever, IF I can I will(TRY) and ONLY give him what I need to win. IF I cant get him to do it My Way, we wont Race.Simple as That.
Sounds like my GF (sorry to all the women).

Quote:
IF some1 agrees to give me what I want, then they have to think they have a chance to win,right? Hmm? Something to sleep on, Later.
So how many cars do I have to give you? Let me know when you might be interested in hooking them up.

GONE 1991 Lx sedan 5.0, 5spd (Liberty proshifted TKO) S-trim, Ported TF heads everything parted out.