View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 11:19 PM   #35
86 Grand Marqui
Registered Member

Location: Dover, Delaware...Ft.Pierce, Florida...Hiawassee, Georgia...Las Vegas, Nevada.

Ok,LOL! Lets take these 1 at a time...LT1 Z28-- I am Very Mature, I am 34 and as you have read, I have Not said 1 thing Bad or Negative that wasn't in response to a Post,and I have been online for a LONG TIME,so because of that, I try to make words (shorter),if you will....7-up-- I NEVER race for Free and then Win, IF I am SURE I will get another race, then I will race Free and LOSE to set up another and Win Money.So no, no freebies...Great Pic! MACH 351-C,Very Nice Photo Editing,HEHE! and NO , My car looks a little nicer...And last but not least,lol...Sedanman-- I have thought long and hard to try and figure out what to type without giving a math lesson, but I won't. But briefly(hehe) The quarter is 1,320 feet OR 77.64 of MY Car lengths( I am using 17 feet for my car)For your Car, add a few more lengths. NOW,25 cars at MY ET is VERY close to what I need standing still, I WILL steal you out of the Hole,so 25 is Ok,(obviously assuming you run a 12.86 like you said) so Obviously 10 is ZERO for my Car and ET.I assume you mean Dead Stop Cars and Not rolling like I explained earlier, IF you mean Rolling, NO PROBLEM,Bring ALL the cash you can get together...ps: I missed explicitone, IF ALL people thought that ALL races on the street had to be Head-up then you might have a point, but here where I live,More than 90% disagree with that thinking, Why? VERY Many Race Cars,LOTS of people know each other and the cars Very Well,A Huge Range of ET's as far as the Street Racers Go. You Don't have to be fast to race on the street and or race for Money,THIS factoid is not understood by many here,that is evident.1 guy says he wants to race and will give this and or needs that, they decide and do it! That simple, IF 1 guy asks for 25 and or wants to give 25 so what?Yes or No, Do it, or don't.NEVER even 1 time have I had someone react like what I hear on this board(to this degree)I have had some laugh slightly or say "No man I cant do that" but NEVER more than that.IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO RACE ME! if they do,they lose.NOT MY FAULT!