MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-17-2002, 12:02 PM   #1
SprchrgdPony
Registered Member

Default 95 GT & 00GT Didnt have a chance!

Coming home from Fuddruckers last night its 1am in the morn and the car is running awesome. Not really looking for racing, so had the turbo timer set for about 12 degrees drive (timing) retard. Started playing cat and mouse with a red 95 GT that appeared to have exhaust and gears and cobra wheels. Had two younger guys in it. Finally just pulled from him (never downshifted from 5th) so we could find some nice empty road on the highway.... finally get in front of the rest of the cars on the highway and there is a nice 3 lane stretch open.. downshift 4th and sit there cruising about 55-60 with it taching about 4500.. waiting.. waiting.. hit the hazards a couple blinks to let him know its on... he comes up on the left and now there is a Silver 00ish GT on the right through a couple revs and let them get the jump.. see them jump out a little and punch it.. (60mph roll... Supra racing babay! ) Because of the timing it wasnt running at full power and only boosted 6#'s but instantly took 8+ cars to 6200.. shift light comes on..shift to 5th and let out.. they are waaaay back there.. hit the hazards to let them know they just got owned.

I guess if they would have known the car was supercharged (you cant hear it out on the highway, gotta love silent drive superchargers), they wouldnt have tried...i guess they just thought it was another big winged, double hooded, 12" rear tired stock GT..heh.
¤ 88 GT - "Project Grey Trash" & Looking For NOS!
¤ 69 Cougar - Its Primer.. Cams Hard.. And Loud..need i say more?

-In the S.Fla Area (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach) and wanna join a Mustang club? E-mail me @ CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and Let me know!

¤ TCH Racing !!!
SprchrgdPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 11:28 PM   #2
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Geez Pony,
Picking on the little guys were we?
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: