View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 04:17 PM   #8
Boosted50
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by GodStang
I guess I can not bash on anyone. My 94 has a Cobra R hood and cobra front bumper and FRPP Cobra R rims. I still have mustang on the back and the V6 badges I do not have the word Cobra anywhere. I want new 13" front brakes but they say cobra so I may have to wait. I will not race ANYONE until I get my engine put in. I will not disgrace real Mustangs by letting some beleive they beat a faster car. I guess I am a ricer right now but when I get the money a 351W is going in. Keep beating those ricers.
I think your car looks good, even though its only a v6. Glad to see you have plans for it, thats always good. I don't race my accord much anymore, I just felt it was necessary to let this guy know his car wasn't the ish he thought it was. I do the same to ricers so its all good. 351W...sounds like your gonna be tearing up Thank you all for the positive responces, I figured I would get flamed for this post.. I am the farthest thing from a ricer, I unwillingly drive my accord around these days hehe. My other vehicle is a 2001 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 which is very fun I learned how to drive on an early 90's Corvette/NSX, and my dad owned an Acura Dealership so I am partial to both Domest/Imports. I just don't like the crap I see these kids do to these hondas
Boosted50 is offline   Reply With Quote