View Single Post
Old 03-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #1
langley
Registered Member

Thumbs up almost stock 90 coupe vs. 94 rx-7 tt

I want to run my buddies 94 rx-7 tt[$30,000] so bad cause he thinks it can kill anything.We ran last summer and I beat him by about 2 car lengths,when we raced I heard his miss 2nd[he missed it because he had only been driving standard for about 3months].The rx-7 only has downpipe,mid pipe and some kinda borla exhaust[he says 300rwhp].I keep on asking him to race but he say there is no point he'd smoke me,he wants to race after he gets his ecu done but since he's getting that done to get the upper hand on me,I'm going to drop in nitrous to even things up.I think I have a chance because he doesn't know how to drive the car yet[but he's learning],if he knew how to drive the car, I know he should smoke me---any thoughts---do ya think he is really pushing that much rwhp for those little mods
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad

Last edited by langley; 03-20-2002 at 05:07 PM..
langley is offline   Reply With Quote