MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Stang Stories (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   another kill, notch goes down...driver didnt like it.. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=35140)

Green93notch 03-29-2003 10:37 AM

another kill, notch goes down...driver didnt like it..

well i was driving up rt9 and all of a sudden i see a 5.0 comin up fast on me, so i was watchin and checkin it out, it had a cowl hood and a cobra emblem on the side of it by the 5.0s (on top of) i notice that it was a girl in the passenger seat and didnt see the driver, so i finally cought up to them at a light but i was behind them, light turns green and they take off so im like hell, so will i. so then finally hit 2nd gear and i could finally pass them so i do so and after i passed her in 3rd gear i pulled a car as i was pulling hard then i just shut down cause i showed them that my car was faster, no point in killin em since its a stang :D

so then finally we get to a light with cars in front of us and they rolled down the window and said "what do you think ur car is fast? your car aint nothing.. blah blah blah," i was stund when they said this being that we both had stangs and i thought about how some people say that stang owners are a$$holes and now i see why some people say that. and i was " what??!! are you kidding me!?? then they just took off again and i was just like forget them, its not worth it, (to argue with em)

now i understand why people are say that stang owners are retards :( gives us all bad names, but thats my kill for last night,

i wanted to run a 95 supra last night that showed up at dunkin but he didnt want to run. even from a roll, kid was just scared :D

Dark_5.0 03-29-2003 10:45 AM

Man that wasnt cool, you totaly destroyed his pride and self esteem right in front of his girlfriend.

Not to mention that you ruined any chance he had of getting some that night since she now views him as inferior.

Way to go,:D

Green93notch 03-29-2003 11:02 AM

wups! i failed to say that it was a chick driving too! maybe they are both...well....you know.. :eek:

srv1 03-29-2003 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green93notch
wups! i failed to say that it was a chick driving too! maybe they are both...well....you know.. :eek:
should've got phone numbers!:D

Ackbar00 03-30-2003 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green93notch
Bitches?:eek:

Green93notch 03-30-2003 07:15 PM

well you could deff say that. lol but i was going to say gay

Simi Stang 03-31-2003 08:13 PM

chicks

I wouldn't think that your run in with a couple of girls that thought their ***** doesn't stink...is a good reflection on even a small percentage of your average Mustang driver. You should have raced them again...for their shirts! :D