View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 10:37 AM   #1
Green93notch
Registered Member

Default another kill, notch goes down...driver didnt like it..

well i was driving up rt9 and all of a sudden i see a 5.0 comin up fast on me, so i was watchin and checkin it out, it had a cowl hood and a cobra emblem on the side of it by the 5.0s (on top of) i notice that it was a girl in the passenger seat and didnt see the driver, so i finally cought up to them at a light but i was behind them, light turns green and they take off so im like hell, so will i. so then finally hit 2nd gear and i could finally pass them so i do so and after i passed her in 3rd gear i pulled a car as i was pulling hard then i just shut down cause i showed them that my car was faster, no point in killin em since its a stang

so then finally we get to a light with cars in front of us and they rolled down the window and said "what do you think ur car is fast? your car aint nothing.. blah blah blah," i was stund when they said this being that we both had stangs and i thought about how some people say that stang owners are a$$holes and now i see why some people say that. and i was " what??!! are you kidding me!?? then they just took off again and i was just like forget them, its not worth it, (to argue with em)

now i understand why people are say that stang owners are retards gives us all bad names, but thats my kill for last night,

i wanted to run a 95 supra last night that showed up at dunkin but he didnt want to run. even from a roll, kid was just scared
cobra upper and lower intake, TFS TW Alum. heads, TF 1.6 Roller rockers, TF stage one cam, mac 70 mm T/B, 76 C&L Air meter, FMS 24lb in. steeda pullies, Tremec 3550, FMS 373 gears, FPR, white face gauges, pro 5.0 shifter, 3 chamber flowmasters, Offroad h-pipe, Mac headers, Centerfource cluch, steeda clutch quadrant and cable, saleen wing, walbro 155 fuel pump, Eibach lowering springs 1 7/8", M.U. Sub-frames.
Track Times:
Lebonon Valley:
before heads/cam 13.76 @ 101.74 60ft - 2.24 after but before gears - 13.26 @106.66 with 2.166 60'

EnglishTown before gears - 2.34 60ft - 13.35 @108.12
Etown after - 12.851 @108.19 2.000 60ft
Green93notch is offline   Reply With Quote