View Single Post
Old 12-14-2000, 11:56 PM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

While in my 64 1/2 stang with the 289 with my friend that has the 66 Fairlane. We were sitting at a light next to a gas station. Some girls were sweatin the car, so me and Eric wave back. There boyfriends didnt like that, so they made rather rude comments about Fords (They were in a freakin Saturn). So the girls yell to show us what I she can Do.

The light turns green, I jsut floor it (its and auto) and spin throught the intersection, hook up and haul A$$. Swung back to the right and hauled butt back there way. When they saw me at the light they were waving and yellin. I put on another show. Had that ol 289 up to about 5000 Rpms (45 mph) in first. Hung a big second when it shifted into second, was going about 65 by the time we flew by them. They loved every bit of it. I've had other people ask me to show my cars stuff, but I'm tired of typing now and I'll tell of those later.

I wanted to swing back by and stop and tell the girls they should be riding in a real car, not a Saturn, but my friend Eric insisted that we not do that.

------------------
64 1/2 Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, high side of 10.5:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd.

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote