MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-20-2002, 10:38 PM   #1
redsn95vert
Registered Member

Default anyone in Tampa area

I've been down here three months now and I've been looking for a few people to gou and cruse with. I work on Clearwater beacr and the only ones out there are a bunch of kids with Civics and fart pipes. If anyone's from the area and knows a club or soething let me know.
B.J.
95 GT convertable, ported+polished GT40 heads, port matched upper and lower Cobra intake manifold, Flowthech headers, Catco hi-flow h-pipe with 2 hi-flow cats, Mac true fit catback exhaust, 3.73 gears, underdrive pullies, Edelbrock 70mm throttle body, Mac cold air intake, FMS 24lb injectors, Granatelli 75mm mass air
redsn95vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2002, 12:40 AM   #2
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Hey, Welcome to Tampa (Pinellas in your case ). As far as Mustang clubs in the area, I know there is one that I have been wanting to check out. (I havent been able to hit the cruises yet due to a dead tranny, but I have been checking out their website.) The club is Modern Mustangs of Tampa Bay, for (I think) just 87+ ponies. Their URL is http://www.modernmustangs-tb.org/
Other than that there are various racing spots in the are, i.e Gandy bridge, 128th street in Pinellas Park various spots in tampa, etc, but I dont know anyone who goes out to these anymore, and the cops know about them too.
Also, you can check out http://www.3rdshift.org

Hope this helps,

Jorge
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote