Thread: ate me a z
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 05:22 PM   #1
Mstngscoob
Registered Member

Talking ate me a z

iwas leaving mcdonalds the other night and was getting ready to make a u-turn when these two teenagers flew past me going the other way in a 97ish z28. both of them were grinnin ear to ear. i was prayin to get up with them. when my light turned green i nailed it and was in hot pursuit. low and behold the next light got them and there we were side by side. i nudged up on the line just to see if they would bite. as the light turned green i waited to see what they were goin to do. sure enough they nailed it. as soon as i heard them get on it i punched the hell out of the gas. due to wanting to see if they would go they got the jump on me. i let them get about half a length on me b4 i nailed it. by the time i snatched second i had half a length on them. it was priceless when half way through first i look over and see those grins turned into frowns of sheer fear. i pulled up to the next light ready to go again but instead of staying in their lane to get front line with me, they switch lanes to get behind a truck. what a bunch of losers

2001 suzuki gsxr-600 yoshi pipe, tint screen, helmet, flsh mnts. 4-sale
Mstngscoob is offline   Reply With Quote